The most easy to make, quick, sinful , decadent and delectable no fail chocolate dessert is walnut almond fudge squares.
It’s a no bake recipe, quickly done and super delicious. Walnuts and almonds are optional. You can use either of two, both or neither.
You need good quality dark chocolate for this and not the compound ones. I prefer Amul dark chocolates or Callebaut 70% dark.
For cream I use normal Amul cream which we get in tetra packs.
- Dark chocolate chopped – 500gm
- Butter, room temperature 30gm
- Fresh Cream – 180ml
- Roasted chopped almonds- 1/3 cup
- Roasted chopped walnuts- 1/3 cup
- Cocoa powder – to dust
- Line a 7″ square pan with parchment paper on all sides.
- Put chopped chocolate in a medium size dry bowl. Ensure there is no water or moisture on the bowl or whisk you will use.
- In a sauce pan, add cream and butter and bring to boil. When the bubbles start to appear remove from the flame and add to chopped chocolate.
- Mix well with a whisk to get a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan and dust the top with 1 -2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Top the chocolate mix with roasted chopped almonds and walnuts and press lightly.
- Refrigerate for minimum 3 hours.
- De mould and cut into squares and enjoy the luscious decadent fudge.
- Keep refrigerated.