Mango is one of my favourite fruit , but then I guess most of love mangoes. I am sharing this awesome, yummilicious vegan chia pudding. Its great as breakfast and even as after meal dessert. Its packed with nutrition, looks great, easy to make and totally guilt free.
I have it on days I fast, as chia can be eaten in navratras or another fast as its not a grain. It a great energy booster, gives you feeling of fullness and tasty.
Its a must make dish for people who are on a diet as it curbs their sweet cravings and its easy to make. I also make and cary it at times to eat on the way. Make it and carry in a mason jar and you are set with a wholesome nutritious breakfast.
Adding nuts makes it more healthy and the crunch from nuts provide different textures to the dish. Its a great way to give a sweet treat to kids also.
This recipe makes two servings. You can make it in serving classes itself.
- 1 cup – Almond milk (use regular milk, for non vegan version)
- 3 tbsp – Chia seeds
- 1 tsp – Raw honey (optional)
- 1 whole – Mango, diced
- 2 tbsp – chopped almonds, pistachios, cashewnuts
- Combine chia seeds, almond milk and honey in a glass jar and mix all well together.
- Keep the jar in refrigerator overnight. (If you are in a hurry, leave at least 3-4 hours).
- Next day, mix the chia milk mix well with a fork to break any chunks formed.
- Reserve some mango pieces and nuts for garnishing and mix the rest with the chia pudding lightly.
- Put the pudding in serving glasses (or in mason jar if you want to carry), garnish with mango and nuts.
- Serve chilled.