All of the chocolate cake lovers have their favourite recipes to make that perfect cake every time. Over the years I have tried numerous recipes for that perfect Chocolate cake and then my search was over with this recipe. Its eggless, fuss free, easy to make and perfect every time. You can make it with ganache icing or even eat it just like that.
Its a must have cake recipe for every person who loves to bake and also a recipe that anyone who ever wants to bake a cake without disaster.
It gives u an 8″ cake
All Purpose Flour – 1 cup
Baking Powder – ½ tsp
Baking Soda – 1 tsp
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 6 tbsp
Granulated Sugar – ¾ cup
Vegetable oil – ½ cup ( I used rice bran oil)
Hot Coffee – ¼ cup (1 tsp of coffee in ¼cup hot water)
Milk – ¼ cup, room temp
Curd – ¼ cup, room temp
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
250gm chocolate ( i used amul dark chocolate)
180 ml cream (amul cream)
20 gm or 1 1/2 tbs butter
1. In a bowl, whisk curd to make smooth. Add in sugar and mix well. Leave for 5 mins.
2. Then add baking powder and baking soda. Mix with a spatula and leave for 5 mins till bubbles form .
3. Pre heat oven at 180*c . Prepare the baking tin, grease with butter and flour. Meanwhile sift together flour and cocoa powder. Keep aside.
4. Add oil and vanilla essence in curd and mix well with spatula. Add in hot coffee.
5. Add flour and cocoa little by little and mix with a spatula. Add in milk to get right consistency. Mix till a point u see no more dry flour.
6. Pour in a preapred tin and bake for 30-35 mins. When the skewer turn out clean take out of oven. Leave in pan for 5 mins. Then take out and dry well on cooling rack.
7. Meanwhile prepare the ganache. Chop the chocolate in small bites and keep in a DRY bowl.
8. In a dry pan, mix cream and butter and boil till bubbles starts to appear on sides. Take off from heat and pour on chocolate . Leave for 5 mins.
9. After 5 mix, take a DRY spatula and whisk till chocolate becomes smooth. Leave for 10 mins to cool down.
10. Now , cover the cake with chocolate ganache and decorate with gems or strawberries or walnuts or chocolate chips.
11. U can also freeze the ganache for few mIns and then use a piping bag to pipe on cake
Enjoy the cake😋😋😋